Crisis & Support Line – 24hrs 7 days/week:
Call 780-875-0966 or Text 780-808-1777
Please join us for our Annual General Meeting on June 26th at Lloydminster Golf and Curling Centre.
Since 1980, the Lloydminster
Interval Home has provided
emergency shelter to:
5109-51 Street Downtown Lloydminster
Monday to Saturday 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Sunday – Closed
DONATION RECEIVING HOURS:
7 Days a week 8:00 am -6:00 pm
For more information, call (780) 808-8485
Within the 2015-2016 Fiscal Year, we provided services to 159 women & 242 children, as well as answered 1332 calls for crisis support, and requests for admissions.
The Interval Home is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week . . .
- Transportation is provided for appointments
- Emergency clothing is available
- Applications for low income housing
- Alternative housing info available
- Support in seeking legal counsel is available
- Assisting in exploring financial alternatives
- Educational videos, books and discussions on abuse
We also provide:
- Support services for women and children
- 24 hour support line
- Confidentiality and protection
- Emergency clothing
- 24 hour staffing
- Non-resident support services
The Lloydminster Interval Home provides temporary shelter free of charge for women, or women and their children who are experiencing domestic violence, housing crisis and family crisis situations.
The Lloydminster Interval Home Society received a generous donation of $20,000.00 to put towards our new shelter build fund. This was provided through the combined generosity of the Concentra – Empowering Your Community 2017 Award valued at $10,000.00 which was...read more
$10 Tuesday Bag Sale! Includes all clothing items – shoes, hoodies, dresses, etc! Thrifty Thursday – open late until 6pm and new surprise sales each week!...read more
A special thank you to LCHS and their Leadership Class for their 19th Annual Rudolph’s Round Up! A Huge Success!!...read more
Our Service Area: