Do Your Unwanted Items Suffer From:
- Rips, tears or broken?
- Stains or dirt?
- Poor working condition?
If you answered YES to these questions, please take 1 trip directly to the City Disposal Grounds.
Possible side effects if your un-useable items are dropped off or donated to the “For the Interval Store” when they are not in saleable condition:
- Reduced productivity due to clean up
- Aches and pains from lifting additional items
- Acquired coughs and sneezes from dust
- Useable space occupied by un-useable items
- Unnecessary disposal of defective items
For extra relief please keep in mind that the For the Interval Store:
- Graciously accepts clean, unbroken and resalable items, this includes furniture
- Cannot accept large appliances or hide-a-beds