Meet our Board of Directors
Past Board Chair
If you are kind, respectful and interested in empowering the children, youth, adults and communities we serve; we would love to have you join our team!
Rewards of Joining Our Volunteer Board of Directors:
- Involved in leading an organization dedicated to developing life-times of well-being and healthy relationships for all.
- Meet other like-minded people
- Help to develop a big picture plan for Lloydminster Interval Home with an energetic, forward thinking and welcoming Board of Directors
- Training (Board Development) Opportunities
- Social Events
Time Commitment of Board Members:
- 6-8 meetings per year (meetings are 2-2.5 hours in length)
- Annual General Meeting (June)
- Opportunity to volunteer at the Autumn Leaves Golf Tournament (August)
- Breakfast With the Board Event (November)
- Accepting donations on behalf of Lloydminster Interval Home if you are available
The Lloydminster Interval Home Board of Directors follows the Carver Model of Board Governance.