Delete All History in Firefox
- Click “Tools” – “Options”.
- When the “Options” dialog box appears, click “Privacy”.
- Click the “History” tab.
- Click “Clear Browsing History Now”.
- Press “OK” to close the dialog box.
PLEASE NOTE: Clearing web browser histories in this way will delete ALL histories of visited websites. If you are concerned that someone may be checking up on your internet usage, the absence of all files and history may appear suspicious.
Delete Select History in Firefox
In Firefox, you can delete the history for JUST this website. To do so:
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+H (or click Show All History from the History menu)
- Right-click on any page from the Lloydminster Interval Home website
- Click Forget About This Site from the new menu
Be sure to close any Interval Home tabs you may have open or, even better, close the browser completely once you’ve completed this checklist.
WARNING: Follow these instructions to delete your activity when you are finished using the Interval Home website. Please note that, even if you follow these steps, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may still keep records of the sites you’ve visited. For this reason, it is best to visit from a safe computer (library, school, internet café or your workplace).